How Do I Schedule An Appointment?
Either you, a family member or referring physician may schedule an appointment by calling one of the following numbers between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday:
Hematology/Oncology: (202) 444-2223
Gynecologic/Oncology: (202) 444-2114
Bone Marrow Transplant: (202) 444-2253
Pediatric Oncology: (202) 444-7599
Ourisman Breast Health Center: (202) 444-3315
Radiation Medicine: (202) 444-3320
Please be prepared to supply the following information during this phone call:
- Patient's full name, address, phone number, date of birth and social security number
- Fax or e-mail address, if you prefer these communication options
- Diagnosis and date of diagnosis
- Source of referral: physician, friend/relative, hotline, internet, self, other
- Name, phone number and fax number of your primary care and/or any referring physician
- Insurance company name and identification number
- Preference for a specific physician or appointment date
- Name and phone number of a contact person
If you are uncertain which doctor you should see for your diagnosis or if you have other general questions about cancer, treatment, or research, the Lombardi CancerLine can help!
View more information about scheduling appointments.