CAPS is open during business hours, from 9 am - 5 pm, Monday through Friday. The Law Center office is closed for the summer, though service as still available at the Main Campus office.
Emergency services are available at all times after-hours by calling 202-444-PAGE (7243) and asking to speak with the CAPS on-call clinician.
A free intake can be arranged by walk-in, or by calling 202-687-6985 during normal business hours. Ask to speak with the Intake Coordinator. The Intake Coordinator will briefly gather information and answer questions about CAPS services, then schedule an evaluation or consultation. If you call after-hours and leave a message, the Intake Coordinator will get back to you during business hours.
- Fees: Initial consultations, evaluation and brief counseling services are provided to students at no charge. There is a charge for on-going individual counseling and medication management which is adjusted according to students' financial needs. Students are never denied service based on their inability to pay.
- Confidentiality: All information shared with CAPS is strictly confidential. No one, including family, friends, and/or faculty/staff, has access to your information without your written consent. The exceptions to this confidentiality include information about child abuse, serious risk to human life, and court orders. See our Informed Consent Form for more details.
- CAPS is located on the eastern side of Darnall Hall (just off the walkway that runs behind Darnall and St. Mary's Halls towards Reservoir Road). It is a private entrance accessible from the outside of the building only.
- Map: find Darnall Hall on the Campus Map.
- Driving Directions: If you are coming from off-campus, here is a map and directions to get to Georgetown University.
- Parking: you can park in the expensive lot next to Darnall hall (entrance near 38th and Reservoir), or find street parking on or near Reservoir Road, 36th, and 37th Street.
- The CAPS Law Center Office is located in the Gewirz Center, Room L102G.
- Located next to the Center for Wellness Promotion
- Map, directions, and parking can be found here.
(Please note that you can take the GUTS Bus (GU Transportation Shuttle) to and from the Main Campus, Law Center, and various locations in DC and Virginia. For schedule and stops, please click here.)
No events listed.