Mental Health Emergencies
- During normal business hours (9-5 pm, Mon - Fri), call the CAPS main number (202-687-6985).
- After hours and on weekends, page a CAPS clinician by calling (202-444-PAGE) and ask to speak to the CAPS/Counseling Center clinician on-call. The operator will page the clinician, and your call will be returned shortly.
- If there is an imminent danger for suicide
- On-campus, call DPS (Dept. of Public Safety) at 202-687-HELP.
- Off-campus, call 911.
- Or escort the student to the Emergency Room.
Georgetown University Hospital Emergency Room
- Click here for the website; Phone number is 202-444-2119.
- For both Mental Health and Medical Emergenices.
- Located at 3800 Reservoir Road, NW. See map (the ER is located near the red building marked "CCC").
No events listed.